About Omo ibile Esie
Omo Ibile Esie, North America (a.k.a. Omo Ibile Esie) is an official non-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
The organization has focus on making educational and health care programs support for those not able to afford them a priority. With the help and support of our friends and donors, we have been able to raise funds and support critical programs such as:
- Hiring and paying salaries of teachers to help our High School Students prepare for tough national university entrance examinations in the areas of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Computer studies.
- Printed and provided exercise and note books to students in the Nursery, primary, and secondary schools along with other school supplies.
- Buying equipment and critical testing supplies for the local health center to help test and care for high blood pressure, diabetes, neo-natal care amongst other things.
- Supported Literacy programs that encourage our High School students to help adult learners in the community learn how to read.
- Funded a 2-day workshop event to encourage Internet and Communication Technologies and entrepreneurship amongst our students and the people in the community
- Renovated the community center to provide safe and conducive environment for our young and old to congregate and exchange ideas.
- Currently helping with the activation of the UNESCO CLUB at – an organization focus on developing young leaders and encouraging peaceful co-existence amongst the people of the country.
- On August 20, 2005, Omo Ibile Esie, NA presented free supply of over 8,000 notebooks and 2,000 pens and pencils to the three primary schools at Esie, namely St. Michael, St. Michael Nursery, and Jamaat Nurul Islam Community Primary School.
- In December 2006, Omo Ibile Esie, NA presented free supply of 12,000 notebooks to the three primary schools at Esie.
- Omo Ibile Esie, NA and its members donated medical supplies our community health center to help our newborn babies and expecting mothers.
- 2014, Omo Ibile Esie, NA supported the hiring of teachers in critical areas like English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics for the Esie Community High School to help our students prepare for competitive University entrance examinations.
- 2015, Omo Ibile Esie, NA supported the Esie Community High School in hosting a 2 day seminar to help drive the importance entrepreneurship skills acquisition in the Information and Communication Technology world.
- 2015, Omo Ibile Esie, NA supported the National Readership and Literacy campaign sponsored by the National Library of Nigeria and hosted by Esie Community High.
- 2015, with all the activities that Omo Ibile Esie, NA helped Esie Community High School recorded, the Office of the Federal Minister of Education, Abuja has tapped Esie Community High School to revive its UNESCO Club. The program will allow our youths to develop their leadership skills and reach their full potential.
- Omo Ibile Esie, NA has consistently met its quota of annual due to the National Headquarter at Esie for the joint socio-economic development of the fatherland.
Omo Ibile Esie, North America is a member organization, non-profit, non-political and non-religious, but with bias for social, economic, educational, moral and cultural development of the fatherland - Esie.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To foster unity, understanding and peaceful co-existence among all indigenes, descendants and spouses of Esie living in the North America.
- To give assistance and moral support to members to achieve their goals and be somebody in life.
- To work for the rapid and orderly socio-economic development of Esie and to maintain its stability.
- To actively solicit funds and aids towards the development of Esie and its environs;
- To preserve and develop the cultural, traditional and moral values of Esie people.
- To promote programs and undertake activities that will enhance rapid, steady and orderly development of Esie.