Omo Ibile Esie, North America (a.k.a. Omo Ibile Esie) is an official non-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. As a public charity, donations and contributions to Omo Ibile Esie are tax deductible under section 170 of the code. The organization is qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the code.
Omo Ibile Esie, North America is an organization of all indigenes, descendants and spouses of Esie living in the North America. Omo Ibile Esie, NA is an independent and autonomous organization but a branch of Omo Ibile Esie, national headquarter at Esie, Kwara State, Nigeria.
- On August 20, 2005, Omo Ibile Esie, NA presented free supply of over 8,000 notebooks and 2,000 pens and pencils to the three primary schools at Esie, namely St. Michael, St. Michael Nursery, and Jamaat Nurul Islam Community Primary School.
- In December 2006, Omo Ibile Esie, NA presented free supply of 12,000 notebooks to the three primary schools at Esie.
- Omo Ibile Esie, NA and its members donated medical supplies our community health center to help our newborn babies and expecting mothers.
- 2014, Omo Ibile Esie, NA supported the hiring of teachers in critical areas like English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics for the Esie Community High School to help our students prepare for competitive University entrance examinations.
- 2015, Omo Ibile Esie, NA supported the Esie Community High School in hosting a 2 day seminar to help drive the importance entrepreneurship skills acquisition in the Information and Communication Technology world.
- 2015, Omo Ibile Esie, NA supported the National Readership and Literacy campaign sponsored by the National Library of Nigeria and hosted by Esie Community High.
- 2015, with all the activities that Omo Ibile Esie, NA helped Esie Community High School recorded, the Office of the Federal Minister of Education, Abuja has tapped Esie Community High School to revive its UNESCO Club. The program will allow our youths to develop their leadership skills and reach their full potential.
- Omo Ibile Esie, NA has consistently met its quota of annual due to the National Headquarter at Esie for the joint socio-economic development of the fatherland.
Omo Ibile Esie, North America is a member organization, non-profit, non-political and non-religious, but with bias for social, economic, educational, moral and cultural development of the fatherland - Esie.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To foster unity, understanding and peaceful co-existence among all indigenes, descendants and spouses of Esie living in the North America.
- To give assistance and moral support to members to achieve their goals and be somebody in life.
- To work for the rapid and orderly socio-economic development of Esie and to maintain its stability.
- To actively solicit funds and aids towards the development of Esie and its environs;
- To preserve and develop the cultural, traditional and moral values of Esie people.
- To promote programs and undertake activities that will enhance rapid, steady and orderly development of Esie.